Thursday, February 18, 2010

Eczema On The Stomach Pictures Help! Red Itchy Bumps On Stomach & Legs?

Help! Red itchy bumps on stomach & legs? - eczema on the stomach pictures

Okay, so Monday, 13 April, I am with fever, cough, nasal secretions, and secretions. Two days later I left the runny nose, fever and improve.
Today is Wednesday, 22 April, and I still have the cough and phlegm. About Sunday night, I got a kind of itching in the legs and abdomen.
Search Teeny such as insect bites or something, and not many of them in the legs and abdomen. I), eczema (skin rash caused by dry skin, but they have dry skin, at the time. My skin is very moist and soft in recent years. But nevertheless, I still tend to bite and scratch the skin and bleeding.
There are about 9 cups / bark / itching in the legs and 22 of them in my stomach.
Mom, I was not the doctor because she said,"You will lose money, go to the doctor and what kind of economy is not good." She hears not tell on me to use the itch cream, but this is not, and I am nothing more.
My dad says I need a shower. I have 3 showers a day and have been produced. I am not sexually active or anything like that. I do not know what happened: (

Do you have any suggestions what this might be or what should I do?
Oh, and I have a picture of my belly and a photo of my legs

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr137/neyugnannod/itchytummy.jpg

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr137/neyugnannod/itchylegs.jpg

Please and thank you,
Donna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is hard to say - and there are many possibilities.
But - based on the description and photos, I was looking for information about scabies, herpes (if you had chickenpox when they were younger).

Here is a link to read about scabies, what it is, how to get it as it is, I'm sure you can study the tiles in the same place.
http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-t ...
Anyway - you need to see a doctor ... preferably (skin dermatologists)

Anonymous said...

Are not sure, try it went to the doctor and get it looked at, because they can be severe.

Post a Comment