Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Adhesive Bead Board 3-20-07 Show Was About Wire And Loose Bead Flowers. Woud Like Info And Cannot Find On Website.?

3-20-07 show was about wire and loose bead flowers. Woud like info and cannot find on website.? - adhesive bead board

The lady in the program was rolled petals add a wire and tape, and enjoy the stones in clead. While all 3 petals and the center of the flower, then two or three other patala tied with floral tape. They were beautiful, but Carol is not a book about a book from which the name I've heard. I set shortly after he asked the woman who no longer remember their names, but I think I have found in the previous two. She was very beautiful and tall and had blond hair. It seemed something that I try. If anyone has information on this show, I wonder. As a result of 3-26 on the screen, but I do not know if that meant waiting on Monday to try, can access the site or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment