Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Why Is The Jamba Juice Stock Is Low 2010 Will Jamba Juice (JMBA) Be Able To Stay In Business? Their Stock Has Been Hammered, Can It Recover???

Will Jamba Juice (JMBA) be able to stay in business? Their stock has been hammered, can it recover??? - why is the jamba juice stock is low 2010

Your opinion?

Warning: I am a shareholder in Jamba and red! Is it too risky to double, my actions, reduce the prices below my cost basis and hope to recover in the future something?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hammered? it has quadrupled over the past year!

I think... said...

It is a very difficult economy right now. Soon, people will spend money on soft drinks and other beverages. Many things that are not needed, people on the tube. If we the people should remain in the situation. How much action? Try to decide on. Or try to seek an investor.

John Spuler said...

I would say if they are wealthy, fold. Everyone likes Jamba Juice in America. I have not met a single person in existence who does not love a lot of Jamba Juice.
Okay?

Post a Comment