Thursday, December 24, 2009

Beautiful Agony Watch How About If We All Sincerely Pray For Ohare. Repay Hate With Kindness At Least Once A Day Or Night.?

How about if we all sincerely pray for Ohare. Repay hate with kindness at least once a day or night.? - beautiful agony watch

Ohare I pray and hope that one day too early to know the truth that Jesus is. Ohare see the beautiful that God is merciful to us all. Ohare, one day they cry tears of sorrow for the suffering they have inflicted on all of our savior. Ohare I pray that you had to appreciate the agony of God at the sight of his son Jesus to die in agony. I pray that God will Ohare endure the pain because he loves us, even Ohare. I pray that the pain was cured in the heart Ohare's. May God bring to Ohare for the glory of God.
I ask this in Jesus' name

No comments:

Post a Comment