Sunday, December 13, 2009

Myoclonus More Condition_symptoms How Do You Know If You Have Myoclonus?

How do you know if you have myoclonus? - myoclonus more condition_symptoms

My reflection of the lower leg and almost looks like a kick, but it happens all the time, but it happens day.It 's involuntary painful.I had epilepsy since she 11 years and think, not that there is a correlation, because I had grand mal seizures and petit mal and that has nothing to do, even them.es has tried in the leg while in the sit-car and I threw almost the only driver with bumps in the night delivered motion.I and get a terrible case of hiccups. I never get hiccups, and now I wake from a deep sleep, and I can take 30 to 40 minutes. I also have restless legs syndrome requip Skelaxin and for this, but does nothing to shake once it starts. Other MEDS Lamictal, Topamax, Prozac, Tricor, Zetia, Vicoden. I have RA, RLS, Hidradenitis Suppurativa, COPD, asthma, epilepsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment