Monday, December 21, 2009

Pike County Illinois Deer Hunting Am I Still Required To Pay Fines If I Go To Dept Of Corrections? Well I Now Have A Warrant, I Live In Illinois?

Am i still required to pay fines if i go to dept of corrections? well i now have a warrant, i live in illinois? - pike county illinois deer hunting

OK, I'm so sick and tired of dealing with the University of Illinois, Pike, was published in the July 2004 arrest for possession of a controlled substance, was sentenced to 4 years probation, I was a ridiculous witch in time and had refused. I was at that time were sentenced to IDOC Boot Camp or 4 years, I closed the boot camp and 2 years probation and drug my classes. Overall, I spent 2 years behind bars, he was still 04.06 I would pay up to $ 9000 in fines and penalties givin me in my first sentence. Well, I paid every month, paid more than half had been lost, and my job, I have 4 children and a disabled woman, my support and I tried to explain my position as I had 'problems with obtaining unemployment benefits, I drive up to 2 1 / 2 hours to the court every two weeks to prove myself to my work, my court date came and I realized that "there was no way I could or $ 50 per trip for gas, called states require Attourney leave a message, a continuation and explained my situation now applied a mandate to the bank $ 5,000 10% s0 $ 500!! To do the utmost to change my life since my arrest and do not receive instant messages .... I heard what I reach 500 or until a reduction bonds, the worst to sit in jail until my fines paid in 4000 must serve? no legal assistance is greatly appreciated I live in Illinois.

No comments:

Post a Comment