Sunday, January 17, 2010

Custom Boat Covers I Need An Investor For A Buss. I Would Like To Start. I Have The Location And Customer Base.?

I need an investor for a buss. I would like to start. I have the location and customer base.? - custom boat covers

We just have to land and buildings. I have contacts of suppliers and a qualified person for the job. Repair of fiberglass and custom covers for boats. He worked as service manager spiorts Marine and Power Equipment for 3 years. It is defently a market. I have three children and a woman. Those who sit with the money in the bank, and you want to invest in new businesses, give me a note. I know it is an unconventional way to find an investor, but I have nothing to lose. Thank you for reading.

1 comment:

continua... said...

In three years as service manager does not qualify as a businessman. People want to know how to differentiate your company that you as a service manager. Have you selected a Web site? Why did this location.

These issues can be resolved in a business plan. Business plan templates are available on the Internet, business plan only with glasses. "Be prepared to offer to answer questions that the cost of initial investment. What do you expect your costs and what they do. What kind of return an investor receives if he accumulated.

Investors who want to contribute more than just an idea, they want to see an investment in your name, even if it is small.

This business is not only attract investors to the business, is a model for you to follow a success, honestly. You may even find that there is a good idea, or is there something you need to ensure that they succeed.

** I would just like to add that I amno doubt about his quality business. What I only hope some advice that may not be for you .** announce

Post a Comment