Saturday, January 9, 2010

Support Stockings For Varicose Why Would Varicose Veins Hurt More When Lying Down?

Why would varicose veins hurt more when lying down? - support stockings for varicose

One of my friends Veinge varicose veins, and robbed of some of her a month ago and is now the stockings during the day and it feels good, especially during the day. she has (still varicose veins), but with much pain in her veins when she goes to bed at night? Although it was agreed that the ability to support the night to see if it helps. He did not. Why do you think it is, and what you can do to help?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it all depends on where they are. If the legs (if I assume), and if so, forwards or backwards?

If you are in the back, his blood is participation in the setting. It stands where you stand well, but it's a different group. If you are on the front ... I do not know. I have no idea.

Anonymous said...

"I guess it all depends on where they are. The legs (if I assume), and if so, forwards or backwards?

If you are in the back, his blood is participation in the setting. It is there where you are good, but it's a different group. If you are on the front ... I do not know. I have no idea.

Post a Comment