Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Houston Baseball Camps Youth Baseball Camps - Houston, Tx??

Youth Baseball Camps - Houston, Tx?? - houston baseball camps

I am from Magnolia, Tx and I have a 9-year-old son, who want to attend a baseball field or in the hospital this summer. Has anyone out there know a good place. This child loves the game of baseball and is very athletic. It is good, but at this age still learning the technique, etc. were your positions and 2 of the base. If someone could help out because I would be very happy! As a mother you want to support their passions.

1 comment:

JimBo said...

Personally, I am not from Texas, but baseball caps are amazing. I had fun back in the day on which they participated. Although I can not recommend any area I can give some advice in the selection. Most camps are run by a former pro / semi-professional baseball player. Google to see if you, who manages the fields. Some of the high quality and very good instructors bio online camp in their camps, and it is those who want to send your son. Some camps are fun and some camps are intense, but there should be some information online. If you have not lost, ask the local baseball league, or even the local high school, if not recommend the bus one of the camps for young players. I hope you can find one for your children as baseball was an integral part of my growth. I hope they can enjoy the same. Good luck!

Post a Comment