Thursday, January 7, 2010

Motherboards For Sale Refurbished Old Motherboards?

Refurbished old motherboards? - motherboards for sale

No computer stores and in fact, renew old boards? Then the public will be sold at a high price in the original packaging?

I am looking for a board used a few days ago to replace my old motherboard, which had spoiled, too. Then I noticed the store with a Pentium 4 boards. I thought it was assumed that sell the old records. Some of them even had the support socket 478 of them.

However, when I asked the salesperson, he told me that they new motherboards, while only Pentium 4 He also said that the price was between U.S. $ 50 to $ 60 for the motherboard.

But I could not new motherboards for Intel for more production of Pentium 4 processors. Nobody should be taken now socket 478 mothers.

Therefore, there is a possibility, several shops and businesses actually the renewal of old records and sell them as new?

1 comment:

cdabexx said...

It is hard to say what she really, but it could be a few new ones that never sold as surplus. You could sell new, that people can their old equipment. How do you buy new parts for old classic cars. Older PC parts are still made, but at least chosen. They could be sold as new but they risk being renovated legal problems. For companies that sell reliable Refurb ChekOUT Newegg.com and Tiger Direct.

Post a Comment