Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Qwerty Keyboard Phones QWERTY Keyboard Phones Available In The UK ?

QWERTY Keyboard Phones available in the UK ? - qwerty keyboard phones

I am looking for a new phone and I love the QWERTY keyboard phones.
But I like (LG env) who work in the United Kingdom.

So you can on a good QWERTY phone is under contract for the United Kingdom, every network, but preferably a € 20 per month, or under the contract.

LGKS360 But while the world has no telephone, and I want to be different and mosses.

1 comment:

Kaplan said...

You will be surprised, but I'm on a phone contract value) is 20 pounds a month (18 month contract and I have a free phone with QWERTY keyboard that contract. The 3 on your phone.

The contract includes:
Nokia E71
Unlimited Internet
Unlimited Texts
Unlimited Skype calls (when you connect to your phone from Skype, people can call for the free world)
Unlimited 3network
200 minutes of free calls to other networks

Here is the direct connection with the contract in question - http://login.3-mobile-affiliate.com/z/51 ...

PS: I love this phone, E71. One of his best qualities are equipped with WiFi and GPS, plus 3.2 megapixel camera and memory card included with 2 GB!

Post a Comment